Investor Relations: Notes
What is Investor Relations?
-A subset of public relations and corporate communications that deals with a company’s relationship with the investment community.
- To ensure that a company’s securities (stocks and bonds) are fairly and fully valued in the marketplace.
- Create competitive advantage.
Traditional financial media:
- Wire services
- Daily newspapers
- Periodic business and investment magazines
- Broadcast media
Digital financial media:
- Online newsrooms
- Digital newsletters
- Blogs originating from traditional media outlets
- Personal blogs
- Press releases
- Mass release for material news
Sourced and quoted from Reputation Management not yet in print, to get the older version visit here.